No Bull Paella from Street Food Spain
FREE local Delivery within 7 miles of Fleet GU51
Order & Delivery instructions:
Please order at least 24hrs in advance to avoid disappointment
(we may however be able to take last minute orders)
- Please place your order and choose which day you would like delivery
- Preferred payment is by BACS but we also accept contactless card payments at the door when delivering (BACS details are confirmed by email) Or cash if preferred. If you do not receive an email please check your spam box or ask for BACS details.
- Your food will then be prepared and delivered on your chosen day usually between 1-4pm. You can now ask for a more precise time on your delivery day after 12pm.
- A text confirming your order and with a delivery slot will be sent the morning of delivery. Please always supply a Mobile Phone number
- Our squeaky clean drivers will use sanitiser before and after each delivery
- Your Paella is delivered chilled. You can safely reheat at your convenience (easiest in a microwave)
- Your food has been freshly prepared and can be kept in the fridge or frozen for later consumption. So if you have food delivered Friday, it will keep 2-3 days. Please always reheat thoroughly
On the Menu (Per Portion)
Chicken & Chorizo Paella
Fresh Chicken Thigh Meat, Chorizo Sausage, Pureed Onion, Garlic & Tomato. Paprika, Green Beans. No Bones.
(All meat supplied by RJ Ford, Fleet)
Juicy King Prawns, Squid Rings, Mussel Meat, Pureed Onion, Garlic, Tomato, Paprika. Peas. No shells.
(All seafood supplied by The Mussel Man, via Billingsgate Market)
A tasty mixture of both Seafood & Chicken with Chorizo. No bones, No shells
Vegetable Paella (Vegan)
Fresh Courgettes, Green and Red Peppers, Peas, Green Beans, Onions, Garlic, Tomato, Paprika. Just VEG
(GF, DF, V, VG)
Creamy Garlic Allioli. Perfect accompaniment for Spanish Rice Dishes.
190g (GF, V) Contains Egg
Please choose your delivery day
10% Early Bird offer